Friday, 7 February 2025

A new Chapter begins.....

Kit Li  



For most of my life, I have regularly visited my Chinese Practitioner for health maintenance rather than vice versa. I had never considered studying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) or becoming a Chinese Practitioner until I met one of my professors at the London Academy of Chinese Acupuncture, and I started a new page.

Under great encouragement and some other factors (I will tell you more later), at a turning point in my life, I made up my mind and signed up for a three-year programme for a Diploma in Chinese Acupuncture; also, I commenced another two-year programme for a Diploma in Chinese herbal medicine simultaneously. 

Starting from scratch didn't hold me back on studying TCM with unwavering commitment, I have truly fallen in love with what I have learned, something I never thought I'd be so passionate about.  

That's how I started my journey to exploring the world of TCM and become a Chinese practitioner student.....


Link:

Home - London Academy of Chinese Acupuncture (LACA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCM-inspired nourishing soup for seasonal dryness

 Kit Li The weather of last weekend was absolutely stunning, with plenty of sunshine and clear skies. However, did you notice how low the hu...